Although Inositol is naturally produced by the body and is available in many foods, the use of inositol supplements is incredible for health. It is also often called Vitamin B8 and participates in numerous functions around the body.
- Provides mental health benefits such as treats depression, bipolar disorder, etc.
- Improves symptoms of polycystic ovary syndrome (POS)
- Effects insulin for the maintenance of blood sugar levels
- Improves symptoms of metabolic syndrome
- Aids in preventing diabetes during pregnancy
Suggested use: add 750mg (1/6 tsp) to 200ml of water or juice, shake and consume immediately.
Consume 1 -3 times a day.
Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. This product is a food supplement and therefore should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and a healthy lifestyle. Store in a cool dry place, out of the reach of young children.